AKASO Keychain: Lightest 4K digital camera (solely 36g)
The AKASO keychain is a hands-free camera in the Insta360Go style. Thanks to the magnetic mounting system, it can easily be attached to your t-shirt or headband. The swivel stand allows it to be used as a dashcam in your car.
Thanks to the integrated WIFI connection, you can transfer the footage wirelessly from the camera to your mobile device. No docking station required, as in the case of the competitor. Instead of the integrated memory, the AKASO keychain has a micro SD slot that enables easy file transfer to your desktop computer or laptop.
The camera measures 63x33x18 mm and weighs only 36mm. The built-in rechargeable battery enables a continuous recording time of up to 60 minutes. AKASO Keychain can record UHD 4K videos with up to 30 frames per second and FHD 1080P with up to 60 frames per second. For cool slow motion videos, the modes 1080P60fps and 720P120fps are available. With the 6-axis anti-shake technology (EIS2) from AKASO, the film material is automatically stabilized.
There are 6 LED lights around the 124º field of view lens to ensure great TikTok videos even in low light. The camera can be used both horizontally and vertically.
AKASO keychain camera highlights
- Splash-proof (IP56), compact and lightweight Insta360Go-style design (only 36 grams);
- MicroSD card slot and USB-C port;
- Magnetic mounting system;
- Built-in WIFI connection and Akaso Go app;;
- Electronic image stabilization (ESI 2.0);
- 124 ° field of view (FOV);
- 4k @ 30fps, 2.7k @ 60fps, 1080P @ 60fps or 720P @ 120fps maximum video frame rate;
- 20MP, 16MP, 14MP, 10MP, 8MP, and 5MP photo resolutions;
- SlowMotion and TimeLapse modes;
- Up to 60 minutes of battery life.
Supplied accessories for the AKASO keychain camera
- Rotating stand with tripod holder;
- Carry-on suitcase;
- Magnetic base;
- Simple clip;
- Type C USB charging cable;
- User Guide.
#AD from DJI