AlfaRC Peter 112C Toothpick FPV race drone
The AlfaRC Peter 112C is a compact size toothpick style FPV drone Made for all types of gamers, from the casual FPV pilot to racing enthusiasts.
It has all the advanced features that you can find in other top end 3 inch racers such as: B. the iFlight SucceX Whoop AIO flight controller with BetaFlight firmware, the brushless AlfaRC 1106 4200KV motors, the high-quality Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 FPV camera and iFlight SucceX Mirco 200mW 5.8G FPV transmitter. In addition, it can be operated with 2S to 4S LIPO batteries.
All electronic parts, including the camera, are well protected by a nylon roof. The 112 mm single-body frame is made of durable carbon fiber.
AlfaRC Peter 112C Features and Specifications
- 112mm size toothpick style carbon fiber frame (3 inch propeller compatible);
- Nylon canopy;
- iFlight SucceX Whoop AIO with integrated 12A BL_S ESC;
- AlfaRC 1106 4200KV brushless motors;
- iFlight SucceX Mirco 200mW FPV Transmitter;
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 1200TVL FPV camera;
- 2-4S LIPO battery compatible (300-650mAh recommended);
- Optional FlySky Fli 14+ or FrSky XM radio receiver.
Top viewSide viewRear viewFlight control specifications