Altitude Angel – UI Developer – Drones Information
Services: Competitive employee referral program, flexible working, training opportunities and more!
Place: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Who are we?
Altitude Angel is regarded as the technical market leader in the emerging field of unmanned traffic management (UTM) and develops cloud-scale systems to enable the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones. We make it safe. Our national basic technologies are used internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers in order to meet the requirements of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is looking for a UI developer to join our high-growth engineering team. As a tech company, our engineering team is at the forefront of converting our potential into results that will help redefine the future of aviation.
How will you contribute?
- You will have a real impact on Altitude Angel’s evolving portfolio of development projects including mobile projects, web applications and powerful, secure cloud-hosted services
- You are expected to lead discussions on UI design and advise on best practice principles of the user interface and experience
- They are our expert in transforming requirements into a coherent user interface for web, mobile and desktop applications
- You will design, implement and support large systems with multiple components at different levels
- You are an advocate for users on the engineering team to improve the usability
- You make an active contribution in a collaborative and supportive environment
- You will work with our high profile engineering and management team who will work with you to nurture, develop and develop your skills
Skills and knowledge …
- 3-5 years of proven experience with UI | UX development
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Typescript and a modern UI framework, e.g. Vue.js or React.js
- Knowledge of responsive web apps and mobile first design
- Education, knowledge and research on UI | UX development trends and current design principles and technologies
- A natural team player and proactive multitasker with excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Do you have the desire to learn to be a team player and to help us change the world of aviation!
- Knowledge of visual design programs, e.g. Balsamiq
- Experience with a CSS scripting language in front of the processor, e.g. LESS, SAT
- Experience with modern pipelines, e.g. Webpack or Babel
- Experience with object-oriented CSS, e.g. BEM
- Azure DevOps | VSTS | TFS experience
- Knowledge of .NET, C #, WebApi
Interested? Get in touch today with the global company that defines the future of aviation.
To apply for this position Email your details to [email protected]
Previous articlePercepto – Mechanical Engineer / Payload SpecialistNext articleXTI Aircraft is working with VerdeGo Aero on the hybrid electric VTOL TriFan 200 Cargo / Logistics Aircraft