Aviator 8811 Professional: GPS digital camera drone underneath $200
Similar to ZLRC SG906 Pro 2The new Aviator 8811 Pro also features a Mavic-like foldable design with powerful brushless motors. In addition to the 6K front camera, there is a second 1080P camera on the belly of the aircraft for an instant ground view.
With crossed arms, the drone measures 17 x 11.5 x 6.7 cm and weighs around 500 grams. The Aviator Pro’s camera is installed on a 2-axis gimbal with remote angle adjustment. The camera has 5G WIFI real-time image transmission. During the night flight you will be supported by a powerful additional LED light.
According to the specified specifications, the 3S / 2850mAh battery enables a flight time of up to 28 minutes. The excellent battery life is combined with a level 7 wind resistance.
Thanks to the fail-safe future of Auto-RTH, the Aviator 8811 Pro will return to the starting point autonomously (good GPS coverage required) if the battery voltage is low in flight or the remote control signal is lost (out of range of the RC).
Aviator Pro 8811 features and specifications
- Mavic like foldable design;
- Long life brushless motors;
- Double GPS positioning;
- Level 7 wind resistance;
- Failsafe return home (low battery voltage or loss of RC signal);
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Orbit and Waypoint);
- LED additional light below;
- Dual camera system (6K frontal and 1080P belly);
- 2-axis gimbal with remote control (90 ° PTZ);
- 5 GHz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Up to 2 km flight range;
- About 28 minutes of flight time.
2-axis gimbalMavic like designLayout of the transmitter button