Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD: For Insta360 Go & Bare GoPro
Betafpv’s latest micro-sized FPV drone is specially designed to transport Insta360 Go or Naked GoPro camera. The Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD is based on a 95mm frame with whoop-style blade protection. The versatile F4 flight controller has a built-in 16A controller.
The tiny Betafpv 1106 4500KV brushless motors are paired with Gemfan D63 3-blade propellers. You can power the drone with 4S LIPO batteries.
The Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD Quadcopter is inherently compatible with DJI’s FPV transmitters. However, if you want to use a different remote control, you can purchase it in a bundle with the FrSky LBT, FrsKy FCC or TBS Crossfire radio receiver.
Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD Features and Specifications
- 95 mm carbon fiber frame with whoop nylon blade protection;
- Specially developed for the transport of an Insta360 Go or Naked GoPro camera;
- DJI Compatible HD Digital Video Transmission;
- Betafpv F4 AIO flight stack with built-in 16A BL_32 ESC;
- Betafpv 1106 4500KV motors with Gemfan D63 3-blade propellers;
- Caddx Nebula Nano HD system (camera + vtx);
- Optional FrSky LBT, FrsKy FCC or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (XT30 connector).
Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD main part spec
Betafpv F4 AIO flight stack specifications
- CPU: STM32F405 (overclocking to 240 MHz);
- Six-axis gyro: MPU6000;
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF405 (BEFH);
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls the OSD chip in DMA mode via SPI);
- RX3 and TX3 are equipped with an automatic inverter that supports all RX connections including TBS Micro RX. TX01 and RX01 connectors are available for Frsky F-Port, DSM2 / DSMX.
- Buzzer solder pads;
- Supports programmable LED like WS2812 etc .;
- Built-in ESC specifications
- Supports PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200;
- Input voltage: 3-4S Lipo
- Con. Current: 16A;
- Burst Current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit;
- MCU: STM32F051K66;
- Motor connections: 1.25 mm plug.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern;
- Weight: 4.4 grams (7.7 g with XT30 battery cable).
2. Betafpv 1106 4500KV motor
- KV (rpm / V): 4500 kV;
- Height: 14 mm;
- Shaft: φ1.5mm;
- Motor Mount Holes: M2EQS 5.0mm in diameter;
- Connector and cable: 3-pin micro JST-1.25 connector;
- Weight: 6.6 grams.
3. Technical data of the Caddx Nebula Nano HD system
- Dimensions: Vista Kit: 30x29x13mm and camera: 14x14x21mm;
- Coaxial cable: 80 mm / 120 mm
- Operating frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz;
- Transmission power (EIRP): FCC / SRRC / MIC: <30 dBm, CE: <14 dBm;
- Minimum. Latency (end-to-end): 720p 60fps: 32ms;
- Max. Transmission distance: FCC / SRRC: 4 km, CE: 0.7 km;
- I / O interface: USB-C, IPEX, 3-in-1 connector;
- Supported flight control system: F3, F4 and F7;
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40 ° C (32 ° to 104 ° F);
- Input power: 7.4-26.4V;
- Output power: 25mW / 200mW / 500mW / 700mW;
- Hardware included: Vista / Nebula Nano / Coaxial Cable / Antenna;
- Camera: Sensor: 1/3 ”CMOS;
- Lens: 2.1mm, f / 2.1
- Closure: roller shutter ‘;
- Field of view: 150 °[D]122 °[H]93 °[V].