BETAFPV TWIG ET5 Toothpick 5″ FPV drone
The TWIG ET5 airframe is designed for the new generation of FPV racing and is one of the lightest 5-inch toothpicks on the market. It offers every racing driver incomparable handling and unparalleled speed. BETAFPV has equipped the TWIG ET5 toothpick racing drone with the highest quality racing components. It has a versatile flight controller F405 and an electronic speed controller BLHeli_32 (ESC) with 35A.
Thanks to the Caddx Ratel camera and 200 mW VTX, the BETAFPV TWIG ET5 drone is suitable for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players. With 1506 3000KV motors with Gemfan 5125 3-blade props, BETAFPV claims that they perfectly solved the problems of washout and propeller shake effects.
Depending on the existing transmitter, you can choose between four types of radio reception (Futaba, FrSky LBT, FrSky FCC or TBS Crossfire). There is also a PNP version in case you want to use your own RX module.
BETAFPV TWIG ET5 features and specifications
- Toothpick-style carbon fiber frame with canopy;
- 5 inch propeller compatible (Gemfan 5125 3-blade);
- F405 Brushless Flight Controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware;
- 35A BLHeli_32 ESC (PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200);
- 1506 3000 kV brushless motors;
- Caddx Ratel camera with high quality 1 / 1.18 inch HDR sensor;
- A01 5.8G VTX (25 mW / 200 mW) with SmartAudio (VTX remote control);
- 4S LIPO compatible with XT60 battery connector;
- Optional radio receiver Futaba, FrSky LBT, FrSky FCC or TBS Crossfire.
TWIG ET5 toothpick details
designWiring of the flight controllerCamera specificationsWeight without battery: ~ 165 grams