BetaFPV X-Knight 360 drone for Insta360 ONE R digicam
The BetaFPV X-Knight 360 is likely the first FPV drone specifically designed for an Insta360 ONE R camera. This antenna setup allows for unobstructed, super cool 360 degree aerial video to be recorded.
X-Knight 360 has a unique flat design. In combination with a tailor-made 4S / 1000mAh LIPO Pack, the maximum height is only 23 mm. You just won’t see the X-Knight 360 in field of view, just like a flying camera. With the supplied BEC card, the Insta360 ONE R camera can be powered directly from the main battery.
BetaFPV offers its new X-Knight 360 drone with two different FPV setups. While the analog output comes with Caddx ANT camera and M02 5.8G VTX (up to 350mW), the digital version with Caddx Nebula Nano HD system. Both variants are equipped with the same type F4 35A AIO flight controller and brushless 3000K motors from 2004.
BetaFPV X-Knight 360 Specifications and Features
- Specially developed carbon fiber frame for the Insta360 ONE R camera (211.9 g without battery);
- Two FPV versions (analog 5.8G VTX or DJI HD Digital);
- Caddx ANT or Caddx Nebula Nano camera;
- Brushless flight controller F4 AIO with integrated 35A ESC;
- 2004 brushless 3000K motors with 3-blade propellers HQ 5025;
- Optional FrSky LBT, TBS or FrSky FCC radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (1000mAh / 75C recommended).
X-Knight Insta360 A sample material
#AD from DJI