BETAFPV X-Knight 5” Toothpick FPV drone
BetaFPV’s X-Knight claims to be the first 5-inch 6S FPV racing drone under 250 grams on the market. The toothpick-style T800 carbon fiber frame weighs just 27 grams. When all the hardware is on top, the scale only shows 150 grams, so you still have up to 100 grams for the battery to meet FAA weight rules.
At the end of each 3.5mm thick arm is a BetaFPV 1805 1550KV motor combined with Gemfan 5125 3-blade propellers.
The BETAFPV X-Knight Quadcopter is based on an all-in-one flight controller with an integrated 4-channel 35A controller. The low latency Caddx Baby Ratel delivers excellent video quality. The FPV transmission power can be switched between 25 mW, 100 mW, 200 mW and 350 mW. At maximum power, you should get a stable video signal from more than 500 meters away.
Features and specifications of the BETAFPV X-Knight 5-inch drone
- 200mm size, T800 toothpick style carbon frame;
- Toothpick 35A AIO Brushless FC with integrated BLHeli_32 ESC 35A ESC;
- BetaFPV 1805 1550KV brushless motors + Gemfan 5125 3-blade propeller;
- Caddx Baby Ratel 1200TVL Low Latency FPV Camera;
- M02 5.8G VTX with up to 350 mW transmission power;
- Optional radio receiver Futaba, FrSky LBT, FrSky FCC or TBS Crossfire;
- 6S Lipo compatible with updated XT60U battery connector.
BETAFPV X-Knight part details
VTX – FPV transmitterFPV cameraEnginesX-Knight Carbon 5 ”frame V2 kit