CSJ S177: Low-cost toy drone with 4K digicam
The CSJ S177 was announced in 3 versions (see the picture below for detailed specifications), two with GPS positioning and one with optical flow positioning. All variants come with a 4K main camera and a secondary 720P floor camera. According to your phone’s WIFI standard, you can choose between 2.4G and 5G real-time image transmission (FPV).
I know kids want to enjoy their flights anywhere, so the new CSJ S177 has a simple folding feature that makes it easy to carry in any small backpack. With folded arms it measures only 14 * 10 * 6.5 cm. In the event that you want to fly indoors, still safe with the supplied blade guards.
The main camera recognizes gestures. It recognizes a palm or a victory gesture as long as you are within 5 meters for photos and videos to be taken.
The CSJ S177 quadcopter is powered by a 1 cell / 1000 mAh battery and has a flight time of approx. 8 to 10 minutes.
CSJ S177 features and specifications
- Compact size with foldable arms (14 * 10 * 6.5cm 29 * 28 * 6.5cm);
- Only 180 grams (no FAA registration currently required);
- 4K camera + 720P camera;
- Main camera tilt angle adjustment;
- 2.4 and 5G WIFI FPV variants;
- Opical flow positioning;
- Optional GPS positioning;
- Removable blade guard;
- Around 150 meters control distance;
- Approx. 8-10 minutes of flight time.