Cyberhawk – Gear Technician – Drones Information
Place: Ratho, Edinburgh, EH28 8AA
Salary: £ 25,000 per year, DOE
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Services: Subsidized lunches, free membership to the Edinburgh Leisure Gym in the Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, discounted climbing rates, and a great employee benefit scheme!
We are Cyberhawk and we are recruiting.
Cyberhawk is a fast growing successful company with great ambitions. We are already hitting way beyond our weight and are looking for someone to throw a few hits with us!
We are the industry leader in providing inspection and survey solutions for unmanned aerial vehicles around the world. However, with our own cloud-based iHawk software, we are increasingly recognized as the world leader in software solutions for visual asset management.
In short – we do cool things and we are really good at it.
We recently moved to a stunning new office on the upper floor of the EICA Climbing Center in Ratho – Europe’s largest indoor climbing arena. It currently has around 60 employees, but we plan to grow aggressively in the years to come. It’s an exciting place and we want you.
We focus on building strong, ethical relationships with our customers that highlight the values that support our business. You need to take responsibility for your duties while playing your role on the company’s team.
Information on the role of the Aviation Equipment Technician:
- When you report your roles and responsibilities within the company to the equipment manager, you will:
- Functional testing and major repairs of equipment and UAV
- Device and UAV modification according to Cyberhawk specifications
- UAV pilot training to high standards from CAA and Cyberhawk
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the device control area of the Cyberhawk Drone Zone
- Basic maintenance / cleaning of vehicles in the Cyberhawk fleet
- Any other reasonable duty as requested
The key competencies and competencies include:
- Electrical / Avionic / Electromechanical qualification to the minimum of the HND level
- Knowledge of Pixhawk UAV flight control systems is very desirable
- Professional attitude
- Process controlled
- Ready to learn
- The role occasionally involves heavy lifting and working in harsh environments
- Must be willing to travel around the world and work away from home
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Full and cleaner driver’s license
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed in this role, click “APPLY” today and forward an updated copy of your resume for consideration in the first place.
No agencies please.
- Contact: Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd.
- Reference: Total jobs / CYBEQUIPTEC0820
- Job ID: 90635304