Drone Deploy – Product Supervisor – Drones Information
DroneDeploy is the drone data platform for companies to manage complex construction sites. Our software, trusted by brands around the world, automates everything from flight to insight, and makes aerial data performance accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a wide range of industries including agriculture, oil and gas, construction, solar, and utilities so teams can examine large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately.
We are the leading company for drone software with over 5,000 customers in 200 countries. Our team consists of passionate, technology-driven enthusiasts. We have been voted the Bay Area’s Best Place to Work and we welcome talented professionals who want to make a difference.
This product manager role will own products for our construction industry that are focused on growing and improving our successful survey and documentation capabilities worldwide. In cooperation with our internal development team and the product manager, you are responsible for increasing the reach and acceptance of our most popular products.
With the products from DroneDeploy, construction teams can create lifelike, measurable 3D reconstructions of their workplaces, record professional aerial videos and impressive 360 panos. We enable project teams to compare their progress against the plan, capture logistics and security issues on site, and share updates with customers and stakeholders around the world.
You work primarily with engineering and design to work out our product strategy but expect you to speak to our customers every week. You also need to work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, researching and deeply understanding our customers’ needs while clearly communicating the value of the features your team is creating.
- Develop our 2 year product strategy and indicative roadmap for our construction product line in our largest markets.
- Working with our growth team, detail and execute a strategy to increase monthly active users in construction 10x over a two year period.
- Understand our customers and prospects exactly. Learn about their goals and frustrations, and clearly document them. Let the team know about your research.
- Turn complex ideas into clear specifications. Think about the long-term opportunity and deliver value upfront.
- Work closely with your design and engineering partners and deliver pragmatic solutions that customers love.
- Sketch prototypes and make greater efforts to redesign and update key parts of our user interface.
- Prioritize product decisions, help solve problems, develop and communicate roadmaps.
- Manage support and fault prioritization for highly technical product features that are already in the market.
- Maintain high-level relationships with strategic partners in the AEC industry and improve the integrated experience for our customers.
- Own the delivery of the product through introduction, customer acquisition, adoption, activity, as well as long term iteration and improvement.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in product management, B2B SAAS preferred.
- Everyday experience as a product owner in an agile environment with a dedicated development team.
- Easily find and use product usage tracking and data analysis tools to make product decisions.
- Interest and care for high quality product design.
- Some experience with UI / UX tools like Sketch, InVision, Zeplin.io
Life at DroneDeployOur team is creative, motivated and committed to providing our customers with the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that allows everyone to explore, grow and make a difference.
Discounts and benefits:Remote First Culture Referral BonusesMedical, Dental, VisionaryFlexible Vacation PolicyParental LeaveWeekly Virtual Yoga ClassesWeekly Virtual Bootcamp Training ClassesCommutant Benefits $ 1,000 Annual Professional Development Allowance $ 75 Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer. All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for helping protect company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB