Drone followers: We’ve obtained thrilling information. It’s again! – Drones Information
It’s back! If you missed Episode I of the 5th Annual FAA UAS Symposium, we hope you can join us for Episode II from August 18-19.
Episode II will NOT be a repeat of Episode I. If you enjoyed the first episode, please take this opportunity to continue the conversation during Episode II. If you missed Episode I, you are very welcome! We want to hear from you.
So what’s in it for you? You can engage in panel discussions, round tables, instructions and virtual networks with executives and insiders from the FAA and the drone community to help shape the future of UAS integration. Additional advantages:
- One-to-one access to key decision-makers
- No travel expenses! Accompany us from the comfort of your own home!
- Make the most of your symposium investment: take part in or start your own discussion group
- In our virtual FAA UAS Support Center, the FAA drone type Kevin Morris and other experts are ready to answer your questions.
- There is enough time to network and establish connections!
Highlights of our full program:
- UAS Integration Pilot Program (IPP)
- TFRs and support for public security and emergency response
- City Hall for Public Security
- Security and response plans for airports
- Entitlements and waivers, including what you can do with part 107
- Operations in the real world
- Accident investigations
Memory: Government, military and public security tariffs are available. Student ID cards are available with proof of eligibility.
Sign up today. Follow us on social media for program and speaker updates. We hope to see you next month!
Previous articleNovadem selected for participation in the European Defense Project – EDIDPNext articleSwiss Army chooses Lockheed Martin’s Indago 3 UAS for tactical reconnaissance and surveillance