Eachine Cvatar: Reasonably priced CineWhoop FPV drone
After Diatone, HGLRC and other reputable ones Drone brandsEachine has also developed its first FPV racing drone in the CineWhoop style. The Eachine Cvatar is based on a 142 mm frame with EVA duct propeller protection and has two performance options. While the 4s Edition has 1507 3600KV engines, the 6s version is 2400KV. Both versions have the same high-performance flight controller F722 and a powerful 35A controller.
Thanks to the included adjustable GoPro bracket, you can install a second 4K action camera in addition to the integrated RunCam Nano2 FPV camera. Real-time video transmission is achieved using an Eachine 5.8G VTX. Depending on your needs, adjust the transmission power between 25, 200, 600 and 800 mW.
Eachine Cvatar CineWhoop features and specifications
- 142 mm airframe with CineWhoop channel EVA blade guard;
- Eachine F722 Mini Flight Controller;
- 35A BL32 3-6S 4in1 ESC;
- Brushless 1507 3600KV (4s) or 2400KV (6s) motors each;
- Gemfan 75mm 3-blade propeller;
- RunCam Nano2 FPV camera;
- High performance Eachine TXC23 5.8G VTX (PIT / 25/200/600 / 800mW);
- Adjustable GoPro camera mount;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM + or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- DJI Air Unit compatible;
- 4s and 6s power versions (850-1300mAh recommended capacity).
Eachine Cvatar drone main parts
Flight control specifications
- F722 mini;
- MPU: MPU6000;
- CPU: STM32F722 RET6;
- Input voltage: 2-6S Lipo;
- Barometer: BMP280;
- Weight: 3.7 grams.
Technical data of the engine speed controller
- 4-in-1 card;
- CPU: STM32F051;
- Input voltage: 3-6S Lipo;
- Continuous current: 35A;
- Peak current: 40A （10 sec） ’
- Weight: 6.5 grams
Specifications of the on-board camera
- Image sensor: 1/3 “CMOS
- Resolution: 700 TVL;
- Lens: 2.1 mm;
- Input power: DC 5V;
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 16 mm;
- Net weight: 3.2 grams.