Eachine Moneagle 5″ IPS Extremely brilliant FPV monitor
Even the digital video transmission system from DJI offers a much better picture quality compared to analog 5.8G systems. Many drone pilots still use FPV monitors like this new Eachine Moneagle. Why? The answer is simple: they are super cheap!
With an ultra-high luminance of 1000 lux, it should be able to be used in strong daylight. The 5-inch display has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, a rather low resolution for a 2020 FPV display.
According to the technical data, the built-in 4000 mAh battery enables up to 3 hours of continuous operation. The battery can be charged via the micro USB connection. Thanks to the large input voltage, you can also supply the Eachine Moneagle FPV monitor with an external XT60 drone battery (2 ~ 6S LIPO packs).
With the integrated DVR, you can record the travel of your flights in three video formats (VGA, D1 and HD). The micro SD slot can load memory cards with a capacity of up to 64 GB.
Features and specifications of each Moneagle FPV display
- 5-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels;
- Ultra-high luminance (1000 lux);
- Integrated 5.8G / 40CH diversity FPV receiver;
- Built-in 4000mAh battery (up to 3h working time);
- Wide input voltage (DC 5-23V / 2-6S lipo battery);
- Integrated triple mode DVR (VGA / D1 / HD);
- On-board video playback;
- AV on / off.
Accessories included with the Eachine Moneagle 5 ″ FPV monitor
- two 5.8G rubber duck antennas;
- USB charging cable;
- AV cinch 3.5 mm jack cable;
- USB to XT60 cable;
- Mounting bracket.