FLIR Drone Scavenger Hunt – RotorDrone
You could win a FLIR ONE Pro just by flying your drone and taking thermal images! Here are the details:
1) Fly any drone with any FLIR Thermal camera
2) Take thermal photos and submit five new photos from this list of subjects:
Roof, Animal, Person, Car, Fire hydrant, Solar panels, Lawn
3) Photos must be date stamped within the date range of this event.
Safety matters! Please follow all drone laws and regulations. This is for fun, please do not take any undue risks for this event.
Randall Warnas and Brett Kanda will be judging the submissions. The criteria for winning and prizes are:
- 1st place winner will receive a free ITC Drones Level I Class for submitting the best group of images
- Three runners up will receive a FLIR DELTA Challenge Coin
- The operator that finds the most interesting fault, as determined at the discretion of the judges, will receive a FLIR ONE Pro
The contest ends July 2, 2020 and the winner will be announced on FLIR’s Facebook page on July 3, 2020. Sign up here!