FlytBase and Hextronics Accomplice to Revolutionize Aerial Safety with DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise – Drones Information
Given current global events, most of the human workforce is confined to their homes and business owners are actively seeking new ways to protect their personal and commercial assets around the clock. The use of automated drones to protect assets around the clock has become a necessity, and companies are benefiting from the introduction of autonomous drones for security operations.
Businesses of all sizes need intelligent and scalable security solutions to ensure their physical security
Capital and real estate; This requires reliable hardware and intelligent software.
As technology advances rapidly in today’s world, the security industry is also adopting intelligent technological solutions with the aim of identifying and mitigating risks. Drones were quickly deployed for security use cases.
However, companies looking to adopt these solutions face the following challenges:
● Very expensive, complex, and complicated system setup
● Lack of interoperability and agnostic DiaB hardware with leading standard drones
● Lack of reliable and scalable automation software
● Increased time to market, turnaround time, and lead time
● Lack of software support for automating standard drones such as the DJI Mavic 2 series.
● Expensive DiaB hardware and time-consuming settings affect overall operation
● Lack of automation in existing drone operations management systems.
Assistance to business users in addressing the above drone challenges
FlytBase and Hextronics recently partnered with a focus on air safety and surveillance.
FlytNow and Hextronics are excited to host a free webinar
“Autonomous Drones for Security” is scheduled for January 15, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Users can register for a webinar using this link – https://flytnow.com/drones-
for security webinar /