FlytNow Provides Help for DJI MAVIC MINI TM to Allow First Responders Aerial Safety Operations – Drones Information
FlytNow is a remote drone fleet management solution for public safety, drone helpers, and security and surveillance. It offers a uniform dashboard for live streaming of video and telemetry data from a fleet of drones for situational awareness.
MAVIC MINITM is a small, compact, affordable and powerful drone aimed at enthusiasts and first-time drone users. The drone is ultra-light and portable (weighing around 249 grams) and has a gimbal-assisted camera that can record HD video.
FlytNow can improve the functionality of MAVIC MINI to make it suitable for commercial use cases such as public safety, first response, and security and surveillance. By combining MAVIC MINI with FlytNow, drone users can:
MAVIC MINI with FlytNow allows drone users to:
● Live streaming of videos from MAVIC MINI to remote teams over 4G / LTE / 5G by sharing a link.
One use of this feature is to inspect a structure after a fire, where the footage is shared with a distant expert sitting hundreds of kilometers away for better analysis.
● Control a MAVIC MINI via the FlytNow web-based dashboard. In this way, a remote pilot can take control of a MAVIC MINI via the dashboard and use it for public safety operations such as fire fighting, search and rescue or HAZMAT response.
● Establish a geofence and pre-flight checklist for safe operation.
● Activate the first person experience using the cockpit view in the FlytNow dashboard.
An important feature for close-ups in an emergency situation.
● Remotely control the drone’s gimbal from the dashboard for better visibility.
● FlytNow also allows users to annotate messages on the map and view them in the log for
Analysis after the fight.
“MAVIC MINI is a really agile and affordable drone that comes in very handy in an emergency
Response operations. On-site first responders can quickly launch this drone from their vehicles, and the remote team can get live situational awareness using the FlytNow application via 4G / LTE / 5G. “- Achal Negi, Head of Business Development, FlytBase.
MAVIC MINI users can start using FlytNow immediately with the 28-day free trial.
Do You Have Questions? Contact the FlytNow expert at [email protected]
FlytBase is an enterprise drone automation company that provides a software platform for
Automate and scale drone operations. The software enables the easy provision of intelligent drone fleets that are seamlessly integrated into cloud-based business applications. With IoT architecture, drone-independent APIs, security and reliability for businesses, the platform offers a variety of commercial use cases for drones. FlytBase is used by thousands of users in over 75 countries worldwide.