Foxeer T Rex Micro 1500TVL Low Latency FPV digicam
The Foxeer T-Rex Micro is a new CMOS FPV camera with Super WDR, extremely low latency of only 6 ms and a resolution of 1500 TVL. The low light performance of the camera has been optimized for LED lights for the best image quality as you fly through illuminated gates.
Thanks to its compact size (19 x 19 x 24.2 mm) it can be successfully installed on micro-large FPV drones. The camera can be operated with 4.5 to 16 V and is available in black, white and red.
You can switch between the settings between 16: 9 and 4: 3 aspect ratio and PAL / NTSC video formats via the OSD menu. This makes it a great option for all types of FPV glasses and displays. The settings menu can be accessed via the 5D OSD keyboard or via camera telemetry (if you have properly connected it to the flight controller).
Features and technical data of the Foxeer T-Rex micro camera
- Ultra high resolution (1500TVL);
- 2MP CMOS sensor;
- Super low latency (6 ms);
- 0.001Lux minimum lighting;
- 110 dB super WDR;
- 4: 3 FOV-H: 120 ° FOV-D: 150 ° or 16: 9 FOV-H: 155 ° FOV-D: 175 °;
- Exclusive optimization for LED lights (flying in through LED gates);
- Camera telemetry (remote control via FC);
- Flight OSD (supply voltage and elapsed time);
- Wide range of input voltage (4.5 ~ 16V);
- Size of 19 x 19 x 24.2 mm.
Foxeer T-Rex Micro FPV Camera Review Videos and Sample Material
- OSD board;
- 2-pin OSD cable;
- Clamp screws;
- Seal rin;
- Servo cable;
- Operation manual.
#AD from DJI