FUS X111 2.5Inch CineWhoop below $100
The FUS X111 is probably the first CineWhoop to sell under $ 100. It comes standard with a Runcam Nano2 FPV camera and a 200 mW 5.8G analog VTX. If you prefer the digital HD video transmission from DJI, this can also be equipped with Caddx Nebula Nano Vista kit.
As the name suggests, it is based on a 111 mm frame with large blade protection in the whoop style. The 1104 5400KV motors are coupled with 2.5-inch 3-blade propellers.
Like similar CineWhoops, the FUS X111 also has an AIO F411 flight controller with an integrated controller. All electronic parts are rated 3s. According to the specified specifications, you can have up to 8 minutes of flight time with a 3S / 450mAh battery.
Price and availability
The FUS X111 can be ordered from Banngood for only $ 89.99 + shipping. At checkout you can choose between 5 colors (green, blue, yellow, red and white). Sold as PNP packageyou must also buy a radio receiver, transmitter, battery and charger. For FPV flights you also need an FPV display (monitor or safety glasses).
Features and specifications of the FUS X111 drone
- CineWhoop-style design with 111mm wheelbase and 2.5-inch props;
- F411 AIO flight controller with integrated 12A ESC;
- Brushless motors 1104 5400KV;
- Runcam Nano2 FPV camera;
- 5.8 G VTX with 200 mW transmission power;
- DJI VISTA VTX compatible;
- 3s LIPO compatible (450-650 mAh recommended);
- LED bar for the rear status;
- 5 color options (white, green, yellow, red and blue).