GEELANG LIGO78X: Low cost CineWhoop for Insta360 GO
Price for only US $ 135.99 that GEELANG LIGO78X is currently one of the cheapest brushless CineWhoop that can carry one Insta360 Go camera. It comes in the box with two types of camera mounts. While the red bracket is suitable for installing the Insta360 Go in a vertical position, the blue one is in a horizontal position.
Depending on the transmitter you have, you can purchase the LIGO78X FPV drone in a package with the following radio receivers: DSMX, FlySky, FrSky XM + or TBS Crossfire Nano RX.
The GEELANG LIGO78X can be operated with both 2S and 3S batteries. It comes in the Vox with an XT30 battery connector and a 3S / 450mAh high voltage LIPO pack.
The integrated FPV camera GL950PRO 800TVL is coupled with an analog 5.8 GHz FPV transmitter. The transmission power can be switched between 25, 100 and 200 mW.
GEELANG LIGO78X features and specifications
- Whoop style design with duct blade protection and EVA sponge bumpers;
- Suitable for Insta360Go camera (vertical / horizontal installation);
- 78mm carbon frame;
- GL1202 8700KV brushless motors + Gemfan 2023-3 toothpick propeller;
- SH-50A flight controller with integrated 5A ESC;
- 5.8 G / 40 CH VTX with adjustable transmission power (25/100/200 mW);
- GL950PRO 800TVL FPV camera (1/4 COMS sensor);
- Optional DSMX, FlySky, FrSky XM + or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 2-3S LIPO compatible (XT30 battery connector).
- LIGO78X CineWhoop drone;
- 3S / 450mAh HV LIPO battery;
- Two battery straps;
- Set of replacement propellers;
- Horizontal blue and vertical red 3D printed Insta360 GO camera mount;
- RGB LED board;