GEPRC CineLog 25 HD Professional FPV drone
#AD: drone sales
GEPRC’s newest 2.5-inch CineWhoop style FPV drone has 3 versions. While the basic version of GEPRC CineLog 25 is equipped with an analog FPV system (5.8 G 600 mW VTX + Caddx EOS2 camera), the Micro HD version is equipped with digital FPV (Caddx Vista Digital VTX and Nebula Micro camera) fitted. The Pro Edition is the flagship of the CineLog 25 series and is equipped with a Caddx Vista VTX and a Nebula Pro camera.
The CineLog series features a brand new stunning pusher frame design. Thanks to the ultra-light carbon plate, the efficiency is increased by 15%.
All versions are equipped with the same AIO flight controller GEP-20A-F4 and the 3750KV motors GR1204. The GEPRC CineLog 25 uses the latest generation of 5-blade propellers from GEMFAN. It can be operated with 4S batteries. The manufacturer recommends using a 450-750 mAh LIPO pack for optimal performance.
The CineLog 25 HD and HD Pro are natively compatible with DJI FPV transmitters. If you want to use it with a different type of controller, you can opt for a pre-installed FrSky R-XSR or TB CrossFire Nano RX radio receiver.
Features and specifications of the GEPRC CineLog 25 series
- 109 mm carbon fiber frame with whoop channels and EVA foam padding;
- Compatible with SMO 4K, Naked GoPro 6 and GoPro8 Lite;
- GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller;
- BetaFlight OSD with AT7456E chip;
- Brushless motors GR1204 3750KV with propellers GEMFAN D63-5;
- Analog (5.8G 600mW VTX + Caddx EOS2) and digital (Caddx Vista + Nebula Micro / Pro) versions;
- Secondary camera mount supplied with 3, 4 or 5 damping rings;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR or TB CrossFire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (450-750mAh recommended);
- Approx. 5.5 minutes flight time.
In addition to the integrated FPV camera, the CineLog 25 drone can also use an ultra-light UHD camera such as the SMO 4K or the Naked GoPro. For this purpose, GepRC contains a camera mount with five damping rings.