GEPRC Crown: 3″ 4S/6S Analog/HD Digital CineWhoop
#AD: year-end sales
The GEPRC Crown is a 3 inch CineWhoop style FPV drone available with both analog and digital video transmission systems. While the analog edition is equipped with a Caddx Ratel V2 camera and 600 mW VTX, the digital HD version is equipped with Caddx Nebula PRO and Vista VTX. Both variants have 4S and 6S performance options.
The 156mm carbon fiber frame is equipped with a CNC aluminum alloy camera mount and EVA channel fenders for enhanced durability. The 1408 3500KV 2500KV motors are equipped with 3-inch propellers. The versatile GEP-F722-HD flight stack has a built-in BetaFlight OSD and USB Type-C configuration port.
The announced flight time of the GEPRC Crown drone with a GoPro camera above is approx. 6-7 minutes and without it up to 10 minutes.
GEPRC Crown features and specifications
- CineWhoop style design with EVA duct blade protection;
- 156 mm carbon fiber frame;
- CNC aluminum alloy camera mount;
- SPAN F722 HD flight controller with BetaFlight OSD AT7456E chip;
- BLHeli-S DSHOT 600 45A ESC;
- Motors 1408 3500KV (4S) or 1408 2500KV (6S);
- 3-inch 3-blade propeller (green for analog and black for digital);
- Analog FPV:
- Caddx Ratel V2 camera;
- 5.8 G 25 ~ 600 mW VTX.
- Digital HD FPV:
- Caddx Nebula PRO camera;
- Caddx Vista VTX.
- Optional FrSky R-XSR or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- Versions with 4S (1300 ~ 1550 mA) and 6S (1050 ~ 1100 mAh).
Supplied accessories with GEPRC Crown drone
- 4 pairs of 3045 * 3 propellers;
- 2 battery pads;
- 2 battery straps;
- 2 antenna socket;
- USB Type-C adapter;
- L-shaped screwdriver and wrench;
- Camera setup card (analog output).