Happymodel Crux3: FPV drone for Insta360Go beneath $100
As you could read in ours Insta360 Go reviewWeighing just 20 grams, this tiny camera can be successfully deployed on micro-sized FPV drones like this happy model Crux3.
The Crux3 is based on a 115 mm carbon frame. All electronic parts, including the Caddx ANT camera, are well protected by a light hood. At the end of each arm is a 6400 kV brushless motor that is combined with a 2-blade propeller. The versatile flight controller CrazybeeX 5in1 AIO F4 (v2.2) has an integrated 5A controller, a DSM2 / DSMX radio receiver and a 5.8G FPV transmitter (25/200 mW VTX power).
Happymodel Crux3 features and specifications
- 115mm size (3 inch propeller compatible), toothpick style carbon fiber frame with canopy;
- Super light (only 41 grams without battery);
- CrazybeeX FR V2.2 F4 flight controller with integrated 5A BL_S 4in1 ESC;
- EX1202.5 6400KV motors with Gemfan 3018 2-blade propellers;
- Caddx ANT 1200TVL camera;
- 5.8 G 40CH 25/200 mW VTX;
- Optional DSM2 / DSMX, FlySky, FrSky D8, FrSky R-XSR or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- XT 30 battery connection (2s 350mAh / 400mAh / 450mAh / 520mAh LIPO-Pack recommended).
Happymodel Crux3 FPV footage versus Insta360 Go video