iCat7 Professional: Autel EVO II various beneath $200
With an intense orange color and an 8K camera, the iCat7 Pro clearly wants to be an affordable Autel EVO II alternative. It looks extremely good on paper, but to be honest, the 3 miles range and flight time of 35 minutes seem incredible for a Drone priced under $ 200. For comparison: only the transmitter of the EVO II costs twice as much.
With arms folded, the iCat7 Pro quadcopter measures 160 x 105 x 68 mm (6.30 x 4.13 x 2.68 inches) and weighs 420 grams (14.82 ounces). In addition to the status lights under the motors, there are two LEDs at the front and two at the bottom.
iCat7 Pro has a unique modular structure. The battery and the camera + gimbal module can easily be removed and replaced with a new one. In addition, it has an expansion slot to which additional accessories such as megaphone speakers, water guns or remote-controlled air drippers can be attached.
Features and design of iCat7 Pro
- Foldable modular structure;
- 4K 8K camera with mechanical 2-axis image stabilization;
- PTZ remote camera angle control;
- Two additional ground cameras for ground view and optical flow stabilization;
- Cool LED lights (front + bottom);
- Intelligent flight modes (360 ° Surround, Smart Follow and Waypoint flight);
- About 5 km of control area (I personally doubt this when using standard WIFI connection);
- Up to 35 minutes of battery life (I would be curious to test this flight time …).
As you can see in the picture above, the iCat7 Pro is equipped with a super compact transmitter with foldable antennas and an extendable phone holder. On the front, next to the usual sticks, there are 4 buttons (speed switch, take-off / landing, headless / GPS and RTH) and a status telemetry screen (flight distance, altitude, battery level, flight time).
Contents of the iCat7 Pro-Box
- Storage bag;
- Airplanes with the camera (8K or 4K of your choice);
- Remote control;
- Gimbal protectors;
- 7.6V 3000 mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- A pair of spare propellers with screws;
- Instructions for drones.