iFlight C85 Alpha Pusher HD and Analog
Like all trendy CineWhoops is also the new one iFlight Alpha C85 also features a pusher design with inverted motors (reverse installation). IFlight announced the C85 with two FPV options. While the analog version is supplied with a Rucam Nano 2 camera and 5.8 G 300 mW VTX, the digital HD version is equipped with a Nebula Pro camera and Caddx Vista VTX. Both are based on the same SucceX-D F4 AIO flight controller with an integrated 20A controller. The tiny brushless XING 5000KV motors are equipped with 2-inch, 4-blade propellers.
In addition to the integrated FPV camera, it can be equipped with a naked GoPro or Insta360 SMO 4K camera. The iFlight C85 drone is compatible with the GoPro mounting system.
By default, the iFlight C85 HD is natively compatible with the DJI FPV transmitters. If you want to use it with a remote control from another brand, it is available in a package with one of these radio receivers: FrkSy XM +, R-XSR, TBS Crossfire Nano RX or iF8 R81.
iFlight Alpha C85 Features and Specifications
- New pusher CineWhoop design;
- 85 mm carbon fiber frame with nylon blade protection;
- Analog and digital HD options;
- SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO flight controller;
- Brushless XING 1303 5000KV motors with HQProp T2X2X4 propellers;
- C85 Analog FPV:
- Rucam Nano 2 camera
- SucceX Micro 300mW 5.8G VTX
- C85 HD Digital FPV:
- Nebula Pro camera
- Caddx Vista digital VTX;
- 4S LIPO compatible (450 mAh recommended for best performance);
- Optional radio receiver FrkSy XM +, R-XSR, TBS Crossfire Nano RX or iF8 R81.
Technical specifications of the iFlight C85 Alpha main parts
Flight control specifications
- MCU: STM32F411
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Black box: 8 MB
- BEC output: 5V 2A / 10V 2A
- INA pad: UART2 (nR2)
- Barometer: no
- Constant current: 20A ， 25A （burst）
- Input voltage: 2-4S
- Current sensor: yes
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- ESC telemetry: No.
- Target: IFLIGHT_F411_PRO
- ESC firmware: G-H-30 BLS
- Connection: Micro-USB;
- Size: 30.5 × 30.5mm (25.5 × 25.5mm / φ3mm mounting holes).
- Input voltage: 2-4S
- KV: 5000 kV
- Configuration: 9N14P
- Bearing: 5 * 2 * 2.5mm
- Stator diameter: 13 mm
- Stator length: 3mm
- Shaft diameter: 1.5mm
- Motor mount hole: 9 * 9 φ2mm
- Weight: 6.5 grams (with short wires)