KAI Okay60 Professional GPS enabled 6K drone underneath $200
Similar to JJRC X16, the KAI K60 Pro The backpack-friendly foldable design, the GPS positioning, powerful brushless motors, a 6K camera and great battery life. The amazing thing about this drone is that the camera is installed on a 2-axis gimbal that can be used to record super smooth footage.
As you can see in the image below, next to the front camera there is a second 1080P camera on the torso belly that serves as an optical flow positioning sensor. The main camera angle can be changed from the front view to the bottom view.
According to the manufacturer’s specifications, the 7.4 V / 2200 mAh battery enables a flight time of up to 30 minutes. The range of 1200 meters is also impressive in its price. The powerful brushless motors enable wind resistance of up to 7 levels.
Features and specifications of the KAI K60Pro drone
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- GPS + optical flow positioning;
- Failsafe return home (loss of battery or RC signal);
- Frontal 6K camera with 2-axis gimbal and remote angle adjustment;
- Secondary 1080p camera for ground view;
- 5 GHz HD WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Dual speed rates (high and low);
- Up to 30 minutes of flight time;
- 1200 meter control area.
- Shoulder bag;
- KAI K60 Pro drone;
- Remote control with phone holder;
- 7.4 V / 2200 mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- User Guide.
#AD from DJI