LYZRC L900: MINI GPS 4K drone underneath 250g
The LYZRC L900 drone has loads of cool features for less than $ 100. It has a backpack-friendly Mavic design with foldable arms, a 4K camera and a dual positioning system (GPS + OFP).
According to the technical data, the 7.4 V / 2200 mAh LIPO package enables a flight time of up to 28 minutes. The battery can be conveniently charged with any USB charger.
In addition to the front camera, there is a second camera on the belly of the drone that serves as an optical flow positioning sensor. The main camera has a 50x digital zoom and a remote angle setting. Thanks to the 5 GHz WiFi real-time image transmission, you can view the camera’s video feed on your mobile device.
With folded arms, the plane measures 13x10x5cm and weighs 214 grams. In most countries, including the US and Canada, Leisure Drones under 250g Registration and licensing not required.
Price, availability and options
You can find this mini drone at Banggood with a starting price of 89.99. The L900 quadcopter is available in 3 colors (white, black and orange) and 3 packaging options (box, handbag or backpack). All versions can be ordered with 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries.
LYZRC L900 Drone Features and Specifications
- Mavic like foldable design weighing less than 250 grams;
- GPS + optical flow positioning;
- 4K camera with 50x digital zoom and far angle adjustment;
- 5 GHz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart Follow, Fixed-Point Flight and Point-of-Interest-Surround);
- Strong brushless motors (7-class wind resistance);
- Failsafe automatic RTF (low battery or RC signal loss);
- Up to 1200 meters control distance;
- Approximately 28 minutes of battery life.
Contents of the box:
- L900 RC Quadcopter;
- Remote control;
- 7.4 V / 2200 mAh battery (1.2 or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- 1 pair of spare propellers + screws;
- Optional handbag or backpack;
- User Guide.