M1 PRO GPS enabled EIS 4K drone
#AD: year-end sales
The M1 PRO has a camera similar to the popular one F11 4K Pro drone. It also has 2-axis stabilization, PTZ control and 5 GHz WIFI real-time image transmission.
Thanks to the triple positioning system, it is very stable in any environment. The optical flow positioning and air pressure sensor enables stable indoor hovering and GPS positioning outdoors. Double flight speed and headless mode are also two handy features for novice pilots.
With an ultra high capacity battery (3S 4000mAh) it can stay in the air for up to 30 minutes. It has one of the best battery life in the world Drone under $ 200 Market segment.
The M1 Pro drone is equipped with a nice entry-level remote control. In addition to the usual control sticks, there are 6 buttons and a practical status screen on the front. While the right shoulder wheel allows changing the camera angle, the left one can switch between speed rates.
Features and specifications of the M1 PRO drone
- Cool foldable design (22x11x9cm);
- Triple positioning (GPS + OFP + air pressure);
- EIS 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal stabilization;
- 5 GHz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart Follow, Fly Around and Waypoint Flight);
- Headless flight mode;
- 2-stage airspeed;
- Ultra-high capacity modular LIPO package;
- Up to 3000 meters flight distance;
- About 30 minutes of flight time.
- M1 PRO RC Quadcopter;
- Remote control with phone holder
- 11.1 V 4000 mAh lipo battery (1, 2 or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- Protective cover;
- Pair of replacement blades;
- User Guide.