MJX B12 EIS: True 4K digital camera for lower than $200?
The MJX B12 EIS appears to be the first to be GPS-enabled Drone under $ 200 which characterizes a real 4K camera. Unfortunately, instead of high-quality mechanical stabilization (gimbal), it only offers electronic image stabilization (EIS). The camera has a 1/3-inch CMOS image sensor, 5G WiFi real-time image transmission, 50x digital zoom and remote angle adjustment.
With crossed arms, the Bugs 12 measures 174 x 105 x 81 mm and weighs around 550 grams. During the night flight you will be assisted by four LED lights, one under each brushless motor (green front, red rear).
According to the technical data, the modular 7.6 V / 3400 mAh battery enables a flight time of around 24 minutes.
The MJX B12 EIS combines GPS positioning, optical flow and barometer sensors to achieve perfect levitation in any environment (indoor and outdoor). In addition, it has GPS follow-me mode and waypoint flight (you can draw a route in the mobile APP that the drone will automatically follow).
Price and availability
From September 25th the Bugs12 can be ordered with a battery from Banggood and other popular retailers for $ 199.99. The “Fly More Combo” pack of 3 flight batteries can be purchased for $ 239.
MJX B12 EIS functions
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- 2750 kV brushless motors and 6A regulators;
- Level 4 wind resistance;
- GPS / Optical Flow / Barometer Positioning;
- 4K camera (3840 × 2160 @ 30fps or 1080P @ 60fps) with 1/3 “CMOS image sensor;
- Remote inclination of the inclination angle (0 ° to -90 °);
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS);
- On-board recording (DVR);
- 5 GHz real-time video transmission;
- Up to 600 meters control distance;
- Approximately 25 minutes of battery life.
MJX Bugs 12 Technical data of the EIS camera
- Effective Pixels: 4K;
- Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS;
- Maximum transmission frame rate: 720P @ 30FPS;
- Video transmission system: 5G WiFi (802.11.ac);
- Image transmission range: 450 m;
- Lens angle: 130 °;
- Aperture: f / 2.0;
- Focal length: 2.8 mm;
- Local video frame rate: 3840 × 2160 @ 30fps 1080P @ 60fps;
- File system: FAT32;
- Shutter speed: 1 / 30s-1 / 10000s;
- ISO range: 100 – 3200 for video / photo;
- Adjustable angle of the camera: 0 ° to -90 °;
- Maximum photo resolution: 3840 * 2160;
- Maximum video resolution: 3840 * 2160;
- Gimbal: Uniaxial Gimbal;
- Supported SD cards: Micro SD card class 10 and higher (not included);
- Max. Memory expansion: 128 GB.