MJX B20 EIS drone with 4K digital camera
After a long absence, MJX came up with a new model of the Bugs series called B20 EIS. As the product name suggests, the 4K camera has electronic image stabilization (EIS). The camera has a 1/3 “image sensor and a 2.8 mm lens. It can record up to 128 GB micro SD cards and record videos with 4840 × 2160 @ 30fps or 1080P @ 60fps. The 5G-WLAN -Module can go up to 600 meters with certain smartphone models.
Thanks to the powerful brushless 1620 kV motors, the MJX B20 has a wind resistance of level 4. According to rumored information, the maximum flight speed is about 40 km / h and the flight height is limited to 120 meters. With a 2s / 3400mAh battery, the flight time is approx. 22 minutes.
The Bugs 20 drone has smarter flight modes than its predecessors, e.g. B. B2, with the addition Follow me and Circle on a topic.
MJX R / C Bugs 20 features and specifications
- Unibody frame with high ground clearance;
- GPS tracking system;
- Optical flow + barometer air pressure sensors;
- 1620KV 2204 and 6A ESC brushless motors;
- 4K camera with 1/3 “CMOS sensor, tilt angle setting (-90 ° to 0 °) and ESI;
- 3840 × 2160 @ 30fps or 1080P @ 60fps video recording;
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission (up to 450 meters);
- About 22 minutes of battery life.