Osmo Cellular Four telephone gimbal with magnetic mount
The 4th generation mobile phone gimbal from DJI, the Osmo Mobile 4 comes with innovative quick-change magnetic mounts. One is a magnetic clamp mount that wraps around your mobile device, and a second is attached to the back of your smartphone and doubles as a finger ring for a better grip.
Like its predecessor, the DJI OM4 is also controlled by the DJI MIMO appAnd in terms of functionality everything that the older Osmo 3 can do, the new Osmo 4 can do too, and some extras. It has ActiveTrack 3.0 like its flying brother, the Mavic Air 2. It has new preprogrammed smart modes like Dynamic Zoom, Spin Mode and a cool “Clone Me” panorama mode.
The “cockpit” of the Osmo Mobile 4 has “function” and “record buttons” as well as a joystick. There is a zoom control on the left of the handle.
Price and availability
Starting today, the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 phone stabilizer can be ordered from DJI Store and authorized retailers for $ 149. It comes with a wrist strap, two magnetic holders, a tripod, a USB charging cable and a storage bag.
Osmo Mobile 4 gimbal functions
- Compact foldable design with quick release brackets;
- Super stable 3-axis stabilization;
- ActiveTrack 3.0 – Can detect and track adults, children and pets with greater accuracy, and you can even use the joystick to optimize your composition.
- Story mode – creative templates with a tap to stay in the moment and capture fascinating footage.
- Dynamic Zoom – Allows you to create mind-blowing Hollywood-quality Hitchcock effects.
- CloneMe Pano – Stop creating epic panoramas from multiple photos in each frame.
- Gesture Control – Whether you’re taking a selfie or a group photo, hands-free calling is the way to go!
- Hyperlapse, motionalapse, timelapse and slow motion videos;
- SpinShot mode or Vortex mode (barrel roll);
- Versatile DJI Mimo app with integrated video editor.
Technical specifications of the DJI OM4
|Dimensions||Unfolded: 276 × 119.6 × 103.6 mm
Folded: 163 × 99.5 × 46.5 mm
|Weight||Gimbal: 390 g
Magnetic phone clamp: 32.6 g
Magnet ring holder: 11.4 g
|Payload (phone weight)||230 ± 60 g|
|battery||7.2 V / 2450 mAh (18650 Li-ion type)|
|working time||Up to 15 hours|
|Mechanical reach||Pan: -161.2 ° to 171.95 °
Roll: – 136.7 ° to 198 °
Inclination: – 106.54 ° to 235.5 °
|Wireless connection||Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0|
|price||USD $ 149|