Parrot – Buyer Service & Satisfaction Engineer (F/M) – Drones Information
At senseFly, we believe in using technology to make work safer and more efficient. Our proven drone solutions simplify the collection and analysis of geospatial data and enable professionals in the fields of surveying, agriculture, engineering and humanitarian aid to make better decisions faster.
Founded in 2009, SenseFly quickly grew to become the industry leader in fixed-wing map drones. The company is a commercial drone subsidiary of the Parrot Group. You can find more information at www.sensefly.com.
The successful candidate is responsible for external technical support (customers, dealers, key accounts) for the various solutions proposed by senseFly.
What we offer:
As CSS engineer, You will be responsible for this::
- Ensure dealers and customers have answers to technical questions, mostly by email but occasionally by phone;
- Autonomous development and management of technical relationships with senseFly’s partners and distributors;
- Solving customer problems by analyzing and processing field data or recreating the scenarios in a test environment (simulation or real test);
- Share the analysis of these issues with the sales team and technical developers.
- Organization and tracking of product repairs by senseFly and external service centers;
- Support in the creation of technical documentation for internal and external use.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong experience of using drones, especially SenseFly products, for professional or academic purposes;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent;
- Experience in sales, support or product management in a technical area is an advantage.
- Passion for problem solving and enthusiastic customer help and contact;
- Ability to acquire in-depth product knowledge and technical understanding;
- Strong desire to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team environment;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with a range of people including key customers, business leaders, research and development engineers, technicians and operators;
- Excellent technical skills such as log analysis and troubleshooting;
- Skilled in managing and prioritizing a variety of tasks on a busy schedule;
- Detail-oriented, motivated, proactive and independent;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (a second language such as Spanish, French or German is an advantage)
Previous articleIris Automation selected as DAA provider for Avidrone AerospaceNext articleDJI M300 drones for oil and gas refinery inspection