Percepto – Mechanical Engineer/ Payload specialist – Drones Information
At Percepto, we develop groundbreaking multidisciplinary systems that enable companies to take full advantage of robotics for autonomous inspection and surveillance missions.
This is a great opportunity to join the market leader in one of the most fascinating growing industries – industrial autonomous drones and robotics: Percepto is looking for a highly passionate and talented mechanical engineer to join our great research and development team.
The mechanical engineer is responsible for the conception, design, selection of components, implementation and integration of a variety of payloads for Percepto Systems.
This position requires the engineer to fully understand a multidisciplinary system, balance hardware, software, mechanical and productive requirements, have the ability to learn new areas on their own, and have great teamwork practice. It is necessary to take the project from conception through various design phases to manufacturing, practical implementation, review and finally production and certification.
As a specialist for payload specialists at Percepto, you will design various payloads for airborne and ground-based platforms.
- B.Sc. in mechanical engineer
- At least 5 years experience in mechanical construction
- At least 5 years of solidworks experience
- Experience in a complex mechanism design from concept to production
- Knowledge of experiments and tests
- Experience in electro-optomechanical design
- Background information on manufacturing techniques such as CNC, sheet metal, mold construction and injection molding
- Experience in the analysis of heat and flow simulations – advantage
- Experience in the design of plastic parts (including mold making) – advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Previous articleHiring of Scout Aerial Africa