(as of Sep 15,2020 02:11:30 UTC – Details)
Hubsan H502E X4 Drone GPS 720P Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter ,Stable connect to the drone .
Specifications: Item name: Hubsan X4 H502E quadcopter Colors: As Pictures ShowDrone Battery: 7.4V 610MAH 15C Lipo BatteryFlying Time: Approx. 12minChannel: 6CHFlying Speed: 10m/secAscend Speed: 3 m/secDistance Speed: 3 m/secMotor: Coreless MotorControl Distance: About 215m / 705.4ftDrone Size: 25.7 * 25.7 * 4.5cm / 10.1 * 10.1 * 1.8inchTransmitter Size: 18 * 12 * 7cm / 7.1 * 4.7 * 2.76inchWeight: 733g
1 * H502E drone1 * H907A transmitter1 * 610 mAh LiPo battery for drone8 * Propeller 4 * Protective cover 1 * USB cable1 * screwdriver1 * H502E Instruction Manual
1. Cannot arm motors
1) Check that you’ve passed compass calibration.
2) Make sure that Return to Home is off (the switch is pointing down, NOT up).
3) Confirm the transmitter to be operating in a normal manner.
4) If you are flying indoors, please make sure that the unit is set to fly without GPS on the Main Menu.
5) Perform a Horizontal calibration.
2. Weak or nonexistent GPS signal/few or no GPS satellites
Make sure that the drone is not indoors or between buildings. Please take the drone outdoors to receive GPS satellites/signal.
3. The drone keeps on losing GPS satellites or GPS satellites drop to 0 erratically
Check to see whether there are sources of high-frequency signal interference around the drone (such as high-voltage lines, signal transmission towers, etc).
4. Cannot take videos or pictures
1) Check to see that the SD card is installed in the drone prior to power on.
2) The SD card must be Class 10 or higher (recommended UHS-1) 32GB worth of
storage (or less, recommended 16GB) and formatted to FAT32.
720p built-in HD camera offers high quality video and pictures
Automatic return avoids the risk of losing your quadcopter
Light and firm body, the quad can land more safely and have a better durability
6-axis flight system makes the quad fly more stablelly and smoothly