RadioLink F121 Eneopterinae: Grime low-cost educative FPV drone
While we are more familiar with RadioLink as a manufacturer of remote controls, they also have some FPV drones ready to fly. The new F121 Eneopterinae are their fifth model and are dedicated to new FPV pilots.
RadioLink F121 Eneopterinae offers two package options. While the “Basic” version contains the drone, the T8S remote control, the battery and the charger, the “FPV Combo” package contains a beautiful Hawkeye 5.8G 4.3-inch in addition to the Basic FPV monitor. There is also a BNF box without a transmitter. You can order all versions from Banngood. with a star price of $ 48.99.
Features and specifications of RadioLink Eneopterinae F121
- Carbon fiber frame with plastic roof and removable blade guard;
- 121 mm distance from engine to engine and a total weight of only 48 grams;
- CS360 flight controller with automatically tuned PID for easy training;
- 8250 coreless motors and GEMFAN 65 mm propellers;
- R8SM Radiolink 8-channel MINI receiver and RadioLink CS360 transmitter (RTF box);
- AIO FPV camera with 200mW 5.8G VTX;
- Three flight modes (low speed, high speed and stabilization mode).
- Hawkeye 4.3-inch FPV monitor (FPV version only);
- Up to 10 minutes flight time and 2 km range.
The flight controller CS360 has 3 beginner-oriented flight modes. You can switch between slow altitude, high speed and stabilized modes. The removable blade protectors are also practical for first-time pilots.
According to the specified specifications, the 25C Li-Po battery FULLYMAX 1S / 660mA 25C enables a flight time of up to 10 minutes. For longer playing time RTF version Contains two batteries.