RunCam Break up Four 4K FPV digicam (Low Latency + DVR)
Already in 2017, when the first generation of RunCam Split was announced, it was considered a game changer FPV camera. The 2in1 approach offered low latency and on-board recording at the same time. Now the new one RunCam Split 4 goes further and it has a smaller size and 4K recording.
If you are interested in flying micro drones and would like to receive UHD videos, or if you are a racing driver and want 4K material without the extra weight of a GoPro, what do you not like about the Split 4? In addition, the settings of the flight controller can be changed via the serial UART interface.
Thanks to the large input voltage, it can be operated with 2S to 4S LIPO batteries. Or directly from ESCs 5v BEC.
Features and specifications of RunCam Split 4
- 2 in 1 design (camera + DVR module);
- Sony 13MP sensor;
- 140 degree field of view;
- 4K @ 30fps, 2.7K@60fps, 2.7K@50fps or 1080P @ 60fps recording;
- Low latency (55 ms average);
- Wide range of input voltage (5-20V);
- UART control option;
- 14 * 14mm camera module and 29 * 29mm DVR connector;
- 128 GB (U3 recommend) maximum micro SD capacity.