Skydio – Supervisor, Demand Era – Drones Information
Skydio is a global leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and air transport. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, world-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to reach a wider and more diverse audience of drone users – from action sports enthusiasts to first responders to claims adjusters.
The Demand Generation Manager at Skydio is responsible for integrated campaign management and execution across all digital channels, with a focus on ABM email campaigns. In addition to running campaigns, you play an important role in scaling the company’s go-to-market processes / systems. You will work closely with the demand generation manager and various stakeholders across the go-to-market organization to develop and coordinate programs that generate new, qualified leads while efficiently and efficiently moving the existing pipeline through the sales phases.
How you can make a difference:
- Create Lead Nurture Programs that drive engagement, conversion, and funnel speed across multiple buyer personalities in the Federal, SLED, and Enterprise industries in addition to ecommerce buyers
- Define and launch go-to-market processes including: lead scoring, routing and mapping to Skydio’s location for hypergrowth
- Work closely with the Head of Demand Generation, product marketing, and go-to-market stakeholders to ensure that one-time, always-on marketing campaigns across email, web, and paid social networks are properly sent, timed, and executed
- Identify additional digital programs and activities targeting key industries and goals
- Manage data, including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleaning and optimization
- Identify and run A / B testing opportunities, provide analytical insights to improve current campaigns and provide information about future strategies
- Use marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to drive demand
- Effective program execution, orchestration and alignment in marketing, BDR and sales teams
What would make you a strong fit:
- Significant practical experience in demand generation / in digital marketing (ideally from 5 years)
- Program management and coordination skills with a consistent track record of working on sales, marketing and product teams
- Strong familiarity and experience with email automation software (e.g. Marketo)
- Passion for writing and communicating
- Knowledge of ABM tactics and the most important key figures for generating demand
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can lay the foundations for growth
- Experience in building B2C e-mail programs is an advantage
At Skydio, we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that harnesses the power of different perspectives to create elegant solutions to complex problems. We seek to expand our network of people, programs, and resources to promote an inclusive culture across race, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, experience, neurodiversity, and background. Our common goal is to ensure that autonomous drones are used ethically and effectively in all industries.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Previous articleRegulators approve Brazil’s first delivery of drones to the company using the ParaZero security systemNext articlePropeller Senior Sales Engineer Europe