Teal Unveils Golden Eagle Business Drones Platform, Pronounces Rapid Availability for Enterprise and Public Sector – Drones Information
U.S.-made commercial drone and autonomy software provides superior aerial surveillance and awareness-raising for government, public safety, and industrial customers
SALZSTADT – September 3, 2020 – Teal today announced the public launch and immediate availability of Golden Eagle, a new commercial drone system from the United States that provides aerial surveillance and reconnaissance through scalable, secure, and robust technology. Teal is entirely designed and manufactured in the USA to ensure the highest levels of data security and performance. There are already pilot programs in place for Fortune 500 companies as well as many government agencies. Serving as a dual-use platform, Golden Eagle was recently selected as an approved system for the Department of Defense and the federal government under the DIU’s Blue Drones project and will be available shortly on the GSA schedule.
“The Golden Eagle is the system we’ve always wanted to build. It is the culmination of five years of work to bring a combined hardware and software platform to market that maintains the Teal One ethos, but with new industrial-grade technology for the most demanding flight operations, “said George Matus, founder and CEO of Blue Green.” We have worked from the beginning to build unmanned systems that are more than just flying cameras. Golden Eagle fulfills that vision and more and equips companies and Government agencies with a scalable, secure and robust system that informs and protects them on site. “
US companies are using drones in unprecedented numbers. Applications range from agriculture and public safety to construction and rescue services. Recent figures from Barclays estimate the global market for commercial drones will grow tenfold to $ 40 billion in five years. Teal is the only company behind this growth, offering an entirely US-made system with manufacturing capabilities to scale and drive mass adoption. Teal is immediately focused on bringing Golden Eagle to customers in the civil, defense and commercial industries, including agriculture, surveying, construction, energy and logistics.
Golden Eagle equips customers for the most demanding flight operations. It is just as easy to unlock advanced features and solve critical problems as it is to deploy it and start flying on day one.
Notable features include:
- A powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile computing platform with real-time edge processing that enables autonomy functions, computer vision and AI recognition of people and vehicles.
- A new standard for aircraft data security, including AES 256 encryption, secure launch capability, and more that specifically exceeds the requirements of the Department of Defense, complies with Section 848 of the NDAA for FY20, and directly addresses dual use, dependency, and data. Flow also affects foreign platforms.
- A replaceable payload on the front of the system that stabilizes two cameras – a 4K surveillance-grade sensor and a highly sensitive FLIR thermal sensor – to operate in all conditions, including low-light and no-light scenarios.
- Forward obstacle avoidance, wide-angle visual inertial odometer and onboard artificial intelligence to enable autonomous flight.
- An efficient high voltage propulsion system that offers high flight performance and endurance with a low acoustic signature that makes it inaudible at minimal distances and creates an exceptional tool for intelligence and surveillance.
- A compact and robust airframe that flies with a flight time of up to 50 minutes and a range of more than 3 km at a speed of more than 50 MPH. Golden Eagle also works in extreme environments with more than 30 MPH wind resistance and between -32 ° and 110 ° Fahrenheit.
Golden Eagle integrates seamlessly with Teal’s new TAC ground control station for a completely secure end-to-end solution.
Golden Eagle is available now. More information is available at: https://tealdrones.com/.
Teal is redefining what unmanned systems can do. The company has been a leading US drone manufacturer since 2014, providing excellent aerial surveillance and awareness raising for inspections and close-range reconnaissance. Its state-of-the-art, compliant unmanned systems inform and protect many of the Fortune 500 companies as well as many government agencies with scalable, secure and robust drone technology.
More information is available at: https://tealdrones.com/.