UAV Navigation – Fastened Wing Software program Obtainable! – Drones Information
Fixed Wing Software is now available for download from the Download Center.
- Customizable recovery flight plans and take-off flight plans. The operator can define custom flight plans that can adapt its take-off trajectory according to orography, no fly zones, etc.
- Referenced flight. The autopilot can use references from a variety of external sources (cameras, ships, GCS, NMEA devices …) for navigation. This is very useful for sea operations, ground vehicles or camera-controlled navigation.
- User changes the automatic activation in waypoints. The autopilot can be configured to activate user switches on waypoints such as payload activation or to release the emergency parachute when a waypoint is reached.
- Simplified autopilot configuration. All autopilot settings are saved in a single file, reducing configuration time and avoiding potential problems. In addition, this single file allows the user to replicate the configuration.
- Manual trim saved in the autopilot. Fairings are stored in the autopilot, which stabilize the aircraft and increase flight safety in the event of sudden changes in command.
- Emergency button. The system has a quick access emergency button to activate Safe Mode which will ensure the aircraft returns safely.
For more information on other innovative improvements, see the WhatsNew file in our Download Center.
Previous articleThe NCDOT drone program requires your online voting for the Top Transportation AwardNext articleWingcopter procurement position