UDIRC i38S GPS enabled drone beneath 200
#AD: drone sales
From the first second I see a new drone. I know that this is a newly developed or just renamed existing model. The UDIRC i38S appears to be a clone of the first generation ZLL Beast drone. There are a few minor updates, but the hardware inside appears to be the same.
How similar Drones under $ 200The UDIRC i38S also has a dual positioning system (GPS + OFP) and durable brushless motors. With arms crossed, the aircraft measures 173.5 × 93 × 70 mm and weighs just over 500 grams, and has many flight features and functions, some for safety reasons, some for autonomous flights.
It is equipped with two cameras, a 4K main camera and a downward facing camera that serves as an optical flow sensor. The nose camera points forward and can be set at an angle of 90 degrees on the transmitter. You can record still images of 4096 × 3072 pixels and motion videos of 2048 × 1088 at 25 frames per second.
UDIRC i38S drone features and specifications
- Compact size with folding arms and starting weight of 553 grams;
- GPS and optical flow positioning;
- 1806 brushless motors;
- Onboard 4K camera with 2-axis EIS stabilization;
- 4096 × 3072p photo and 2048 × 1088p / 25fps video resolutions;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (surround flight, follow me and waypoints);
- Up to 1000 meters of control area and 500-800 meters of 5G WiFi FPV;
- Around 25 minutes peak time.
This quadcopter is powered by a 3S 2600mAh LIPO pack. With a fully charged battery you have a flight time of up to 25 minutes, which is quite good in this price range. The battery is modular and has 4 charge indicator LEDs on top.