Wingcopter – Communication Designer (m/f/d) – Drones Information
Full-time position – start date: as soon as possible – location: Darmstadt / Germany
Would you like to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
At Wingcopter, we develop innovative high-performance drones that are used in commercial and humanitarian missions around the world. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
We are currently looking for a creative, versatile and motivated Designer to join our design & marketing department.
What you will do:
- Execute designs for digital, print, video, social, and other initiatives
- Conception and implementation of well-founded creative ideas for e-mail, social, security and other marketing communication in an efficient and economical way
- Offer team members innovative advice and solutions based on industry examples and experiences
- Participate in creative concepts for creative initiatives.
- Coordinate projects with external agencies and service providers
What you will need:
- Over 3 years of experience in a design function (printing and / or interactive).
- Bachelor’s degree in communication design or digital media design preferred.
- Ability to contribute throughout the design lifecycle, from creating high-level concepts to delivering a polished design solution.
- Ability to work and collaborate with other team members, including designers, copywriters, developers, engineers, salespeople and other partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of current technologies.
- Deep understanding of typography, color, composition, and overall layout.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Experience in the development of 3D product visualization with external 3D specialists.
- Practical knowledge of creating, editing, and audio editing videos.
- Some experience in web development.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Market research experience is an advantage.
What you bring with you as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- They have a can-do mentality.
- They believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What we offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to make a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment
Previous articleGA-ASI selects 18 companies to participate in Virtual Blue Magic Belgium