Wingcopter Gross sales Supervisor (m/f/d) – Drones Information
Full-time position – start date: as soon as possible – location: Darmstadt / Germany
Would you like to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
At Wingcopter, we develop innovative high-performance drones that are used in commercial and humanitarian missions around the world. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
We are currently looking for one Sales manager who supports the Sales & Business Development department in developing and managing orders for Wingcopter drones.
What you will do
- Creative solution sale with the ability to understand complex business needs and opportunities from a customer perspective. In particular, NOT a seller for features, benefits, and benefits.
- Can provide an advisory role for the customer in relation to UAS deployment.
What you will need:
- University Degree
- Over 2 years of experience in the B2B area and in the sale of technical products
- Great follow-up and strong reliability
- Strong technical acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in or understanding of the aviation industry is an asset
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- They have a can-do mentality.
- They believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What we offer:
- An attractive basic salary and an attractive commission system
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to make a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment
Previous articleSilvus develops LPI / LPD waveform for the US ArmyNext articleGreat fun creating rules on the bayou