Wingcopter – Head of Coaching – Drones Information
Full-time position – start date: as soon as possible – location: Darmstadt / Germany
Would you like to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
At Wingcopter, we develop innovative high-performance drones that are used in commercial and humanitarian missions around the world. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
We are currently looking for one Training manager Support of the Flight Operations Department in the implementation of new EU / EASA regulations for unmanned aircraft systems.
What you will do:
- Take responsibility for safe global flight operations
- Definition of requirements and definition of standards for training in accordance with EU laws 2019/945 and 2019/947 for the company’s flight operations, but also for customers
- Creation of a training manual for flight operations for theoretical and practical training including courses and curricula
- Support of the flight operations team in our global recruitment and standardization activities
- Quality management support
What you will need:
- Masters Degree in Aviation, Engineering, or equivalent (or CPL / ATPL license)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in manned / unmanned aviation
- TRI license or higher (may have expired)
- Knowledge of EASA Part FCL (or equivalent)
- Experience in an ATO / DTO
- At least basic knowledge of unmanned vehicles
- Advanced skills in manual flights of UAVs
- Fluent English skills and advanced MS Office skills
What you bring with you as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- They have a can-do mentality.
- They believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What we offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to make a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment
Previous articleSky Drone is working with China Mobile HK on the 5G innovation project for connected drones