XLURC L106 Professional: Mavic Air 2 different beneath $150
#AD: year-end sales
To be honest, I did a bit of clickbait and said this XLURC L106 Pro is a Mavic Air 2 alternative. Aside from a similar folding design, it is way behind DJI’s drone in almost every way. While the Air 2 has a range of 10 km, the XLURC L106 Pro is less than 1 km away. The flight time is also 5 minutes shorter. The main difference, however, is that the XLURC does not have an advanced collision avoidance system like DJI does.
In addition to the frontal UHD camera, there is a 1080P camera on the underside of the drone, which serves as an optical flow sensor (OFP). To enable a super smooth aerial view, the electronic image stabilization (EIS) is combined with a mechanical 3-axis stabilization.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH (Return to Home) function, the drone automatically returns to the starting point in the event of a loss of signal from the remote control or low battery voltage.
XLURC L106 Pro features and specifications
- Mavic Air 2 like folding design;
- 1806 brushless motors;
- GPS positioning system;
- Optical flow positioning mode (1080P floor camera);
- EIS UHD camera (advertised as 6K and 8K);
- 3-axis gimbal stabilization and 50x digital zoom;
- 5 GHz WIFI real-time image transmission;
- Beginner mode (max. 30 meters high and 100 meters range);
- Intelligent flight modes (orbit, smart follow and waypoint flight);
- Failsafe return home;
- Approximately 28 minutes of battery life;
- 800 meters control distance (300 m maximum altitude).
The modular 2S / 3500mAh battery allows a flight battery of up to 28 minutes. The battery has 4 charge status indicators and a micro USB charging connection. But I can be wrong ZLL SG906 MAX uses the same LIPO package.
Dimensions unfoldedFolded sizeremote controlCameras3-axis cardan ringStabilization (GPS + OFP)Follow smart