ZLRC SG907 Professional: First brushed drone with 2-axis gimbal
Most of them lately ZLRC drones Get some upgrades. The newer SG907 Pro has a 2-axis gimbal stabilizer that can be used to capture smooth aerial video. The updated 4K camera has a Sony Exmor IMX179 Image sensor, integrated recording and wireless 5 GHz video transmission with Qualcomm CSR WIFI chip.
According to the specified specifications, the ZLRC SG907 Pro has a flight time of approx. 13-14 minutes. The modular 2S / 1600mAh battery can be conveniently charged with any USB charger.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH function and the dual positioning system, the SG907Pro automatically returns to the starting point in the event of low battery voltage or loss of the radio signal from the transmitter.
Core functions and technical data of the ZLRC SG907 Pro
- Space-saving folding design (only 17 × 9.5 × 7.5 cm);
- Type 1020 brushed motors;
- Double satellite positioning (GPS + GLONASS);
- Optical flow positioning for stable floating indoors;
- 4K camera with integrated recording (SD card) and 5.8 GHz WIFI FPV;
- 2-axis cardan stabilization with angle control;
- Ingelinget flight modes (GPS Follow Me, Visual Track, Waypoint and Surround Flight);
- Failsafe return home (low battery voltage or loss of RC signal);
- Approximately 13-14 minutes of battery life;
- Up to 800 meters flight range.
- 285 grams total weight with battery;
- SG907Pro drone;
- Remote control;
- 7.6 / 1600mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- A set of spare propellers with spare scree;
- Multilingual Drones Manual.
#AD from DJI